Sensual Vibrant Living.
We reinterpret an Asian aesthetic to contemporary tactile art and living product.
Hello, We’re ease studio.
A Bangkok-based multidisciplinary bespoke design studio founded in 2014 by Nichepak Torsutkanok and Wanus Choketaweesak.
The studio is an offshoot of a 30 years old family-owned embroidery business that blends together craft, technology, and design. It explores traditional hand embroidery and crafts techniques by experimenting with machines down to its coding system. ease studio creates an array of interior decoration products such as furniture and even site-specific art installations. ease studio is known for its obsession with colors, textures, and materials to create new experiences for its tactile art and living product.
- Design Plant Award 2015, Best of the show, Thailand international furniture fair 2015 (TIFF2015).
- Finalist of Creativepreneur - ASEAN Youth Creative Industry Fair in Craft Sub-Sector.
- Design Excellence Award (DEmark Award 2015) from “Tex-Tile” in the lifestyle category.
- Design Excellence Award (DEmark Award 2015) from “Shading” in the graphic category.
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2015 (G-mark Award 2015) from “Shading” in the graphic category.
- Material ConneXion selected Shading technique and 3D embroidery surface for inclusion in its material library.
- Award winner, Elle Deco Thailand Design Award 2015/2016 in Wall Covering Category, awarded by Elle Decoration Magazine (Thailand).
- Design Plant Award 2016, Best Product, Thailand international furniture fair 2016 - with Issaraphap (TIFF2016).
- 1 of 6 Rising Asian Talents selected in MAISON&OBJET ASIA 2016.