ease is multidisciplinary studio based in Bangkok, Thailand. Since2014, by developing embroidery factory of family business with 30 years experience. Aims to combined the subject of industrial embroidery,art ,and craftsmanship to created the new experiences in embroidered product and others through our experimental design.
We recreate ordinary yet meaningful objects that reflect our everyday lives. By observing, exploring, and seeking things surround us to integrate emotional value into our products. So, we hope that people will realize how much design can be a part of our life.
- Design Plant Award 2015, Best of the show, Thailand international furniture fair 2015 (TIFF2015).
- Finalist of Creativepreneur - Asean Youth Creative Industry Fair in Craft Sub-Sector.
- Design Excellence Award (DEmark Award 2015) from “Tex-Tile” in lifestyle category .
- Design Excellence Award (DEmark Award 2015) from “Shading” in graphic category.
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2015 (G-mark Award 2015) from “Shading” in graphic category.
- Material ConneXion selected Shading technique and 3D embroidery suface for inclusion in its material library.
- Award winner, Elle Deco Thailand Design Award 2015/2016 in Wall Covering Category, awarded by Elle Decoration Magazine (Thailand).
- Design Plant Award 2016, Best Product, Thailand international furniture fair 2016 - with Issaraphap (TIFF2016).
- 1 of 6 Rising Asian Talents selected in MAISON&OBJET ASIA 2016.
Nichepak, graduated Bachelor Degree of Architecture in the field of INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE (International Program) (Second Class Honours), School of Architecture and Design, KMUTT (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi), and international exchange program with Fashion Design of UTS (University of technlogy Sydney), Sydney, Australia in 2011.
Wanus, graduated Bachelor Degree of Architecture in the field of INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (International Program), School of Architecture and Design, KMUTT (King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi).